HOW TO REGISTER YOUR CHILD FOR SWIM LESSONS:
- October 24th for members
- October 25th-27th for non-members
On the date that corresponds to you, please email Michelle Montague the following information:
- First and last name and age of your child – please specify DOB
- Please list 3 preferences for classes:
- Name of class, class time and day
- 1st , 2nd and 3rd choices
- First and last name of Primary Parent/Guardian
- Best contact phone number for Primary Parent/Guardian
FORM OF PAYMENT:
If we have a Credit Card on file and you'd like to be bill on that card, please provide permission to do so in the email OR specify how you will be paying on the first day of class; cash, check or credit card payment at front desk.
Hampshire Hills in Milford, NH, proudly features both outdoor and indoor swimming pools at our Southern New Hampshire aquatics facility. We have a giant outdoor pool, indoor lap pool, indoor heated kidney pool, and wader pool as well as a whirlpool that seats 12.
Hampshire Hills offers a wide variety of aquatic instruction for all ages and levels providing the finest aquatics instruction. Classes are offered year round and are led by American Red Cross Certified Instructors.
In addition to our many fine aquatic programs, Hampshire Hills is also the home of Infinity Swim Club, a USS Swim Team for members only.